LAERSKOOL MEYERSPARK PRIMARYGroei Groots en Suiwer
Registration and Enrollment
The documents required for Admission as well as the Admission Form you will find here.
Homework information can be found here.
School Supporter Programs
You will find information about the Makro and My School Supporter Programs here.
After Care Venues Nearby
There are two after care facilities close to the School, namely Pikkewouter and Tuishuis. Unfortunately we don’t have their contact information.
View our complete organogram of our teaching and support staff.
View our complete exam roster here
View our FAQ’s.
Our Mission, Vision & Values
- Laerskool Meyerspark Primary is grounded in the philosophy that the education of children is entrusted to parents as a calling from God.
- We therefore, strive in partnership with our parent’s for the optimal development and potential of each student.
- Laerskool Meyerspark Primary strives for the optimal development and potential of each individual in the school environment.
- We strive to nurture balanced adults and nationals free from prejudice in order to reflect our diverse society.
- The four pillars of instructions consist of spirituality, academic progress, sport and culture.
- The builders of our school are our parents; teachers and the community.
- The foundation is love and trust founded in our Creator God.
211 Manser Street, Meyerspark
GPS: -25.7400579, 28.314020700000015
M-F: 07:25 – 13:45
Phone & Email
012 803 7505
Laerskool Meyerspark Primary is a beautiful school with a rich tradition. Our school is child friendly with dedicated teachers. Together as a team (parents, children, teachers) we meet goals and the dreams which are set.Ockie Vermeulen
Wednesday, February 20
Foundation Phase: RE: 13:45 – 14:30
Intersen Phase: RE: 13:45 – 14:45
Thursday, February 21
Netball Practise: 14:00 – 14:45
Friday, February 22
TEST: Social Science (Grade 7)